A PRIMARY ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, May 8,, 2018
All 88 precincts will be open. Click here to find your polling location.
Candidates & Issues Lists
NOTICE OF CANDIDATE WITHDRAWALS
Any votes cast for these candidates will not be counted.
LEAH SELLERS has withdrawn her name as a Democratic candidate for Representative to Congress 4th District.
- STATE ISSUE 1 Information: Click here
- List of Offices & Candidates
- List of Local Issues filed
(Auditor’s Levy Estimates: Click to check)
View the Ballots (Link will be active when they are available)
- Search To See My Ballot: Click on “Search to see your ballot”. Enter your name, click on submit, verify that is your current address and then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – Search the sample by party or issues only. You may also search for ballots by district.
UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot
There are no anticipated issues or candidates for the August Special Election.
Results of the Shawnee Township Trustee Recount
- Dave Belton – Recount Results 1,854 votes (elected)
When the election was certified November 27, 2017 Dave Belton had received 1,855 votes.
- Russell E. Holly – Recount Results 1,837 votes
When the election was certified November 27, 2017 Russell E. Holly had received 1,838 votes.
For Immediate Release
Pursuant to R.C. 3515.03 this notice is to advise you of the time and place and method of recounting ballots cast in Allen County Ohio in the November 7, 2017 General Election.
Recount of Shawnee Township Trustee Election
- Clark A. Spieles – Elected
- Dave Belton – Declared winning candidate
- Russell E. Holly – Declared defeated candidate
A hand recount of votes cast for Dave Belton (the declared winning candidate) and Russell E. Holly (the declared defeated candidate) will commence on Thursday December 7, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. in the offices of the Allen County Board of Elections located on the lower level of Third District Court of Appeals Building, 204 N. Main Street, Lima, Ohio.