A PRIMARY ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, May 8,, 2018
All 88 precincts will be open. Click here to find your polling location.
- Local Issues Advertising
- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)
Candidates & Issues Lists
- List of Offices & Candidates (Secretary of State to send State Candidates)
- List of Local Issues filed
(Auditor’s Levy Estimates: Click to check)
View the Ballots (Link will be active when they are available)
- Search To See My Ballot: Click on “Search to see your ballot” below. Enter your name, click on submit, verify that is your current address and then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – Sample ballots for the entire county.
Deadline for new registrations or registration updates is MONDAY, APRIL 9TH
Voters can easily check their voter registration information, including voting address and polling location, online. You may also contact your county boards of elections to check your registration and polling location. Already Registered? Update your registered address online.
Absentee Begins TUESDAY, APRIL 10TH
Absentee Voting – In Person At The Board of Elections
Hours for absentee voting (Click to view Secretary of State Calendar):
Weeks One, Two and Three of Voting (beginning with the day after the close of registration for the election, except any holiday established by state law)
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
Week Four of Voting
- 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on the Saturday before Election Day
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the Sunday before Election Day
Week of Election Day
- 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the Monday before Election Day
Absentee Voting – By Mail
Your application to receive a ballot must be received by mail no later than the Saturday before the election at 12:00 noon. For more information on Absentee voting click here. Request your absentee ballot by clicking here.
Requested Ballots will be sent out the day after the registration deadline.
- Enter your name and click on “submit”.
- Click on “print absentee request”.
- Type in the required information.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Mail the form to our office.
- You’re done!