Register to Vote With FPCA (Federal Post Card Application)
Using the FPCA will:
- Register you to vote or update your registration
- And request an absentee ballot
Complete the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) form and returning it to our office. You may use the FPCA online assistant or download the form (Links below).
- FPCA Online Assistant
- Fillable FPCA
- You must use your State Instructions when using the Fillable PDF to complete your FPCA
Only UOCAVA voters may submit absentee ballot applications by mail, e-mail, fax, or in person using the FPCA form. If you mail it, you may use the FPCA Return envelope.
QUESTION: What happens if I mail a completed FPCA to my local board of elections but do not receive my absentee ballot?
- Download the FWAB (Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot) www.fvap.gov/resources/media/fwab.pdf.
- Complete and Sign the FWAB [Use the UOCAVA notice under the notice of election on the front of our website so you know what candidates, questions or issues are on the ballot]
- Mail the FWAB [The FWAB may only be submitted by mail]
QUESTION: What elections may a UOCAVA voter registered in Ohio vote on?
Federal, State and local elections.