Register to Vote With FPCA (Federal Post Card Application)
Using the FPCA will:
- Register you to vote or update your registration
- And request an absentee ballot
The FPCA may be submitted to the board of elections by mail, e-mail, fax, or in person.
What happens if I mail a completed FPCA to my local board of elections but do not receive my absentee ballot?
- Download the FWAB (Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot) www.fvap.gov/resources/media/fwab.pdf.
- Complete and Sign the FWAB [Use the UOCAVA notice under the notice of election on the front of our website so you know what candidates, questions or issues are on the ballot]
- Mail the FWAB [The FWAB may only be submitted by mail]