The official results for the May 3, 2022 primary are below:
1The content of this notice may change if a court order or legislative act requires a primary election for the General Assembly and State Central Committee in August.
00 Day Notice of Election (FWAB NOTICE)
Ohio House of Representative
Democratic State Central Committee – Man
Democratic State Central Committee – Woman
Republican State Central Committee – Man
Republican State Central Committee – Woman
INSTRUCTIONS TO VOTER FOR INDICATING YOUR CHOICES ON A
FEDERAL WRITE-IN ABSENTEE BALLOT (FWAB):
To complete a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB), go to http://www.fvap.gov. You have the option of
downloading a blank, hard copy FWAB to complete by hand, or proceeding through electronic completion of the FWAB
using the website’s FWAB Wizard.
The first page of the FWAB is a Voter Declaration/Affirmation you must complete in order for your ballot to count.
After completing the Voter Declaration/Affirmation, use the initial election notice issued on the 100th day before the
election and the updated election notice issued on the 46th day before the election as a guide to:
(1) write the name of each candidate or issue contest for which you are casting a vote and then
(2) write the name of your choice of candidate or choice for or against an issue.
After you have completed the FWAB, you must PRINT the ballot and MAIL it to your county board of elections at
this address: Allen County Board of Elections, 204 N. Main Street, Lima, Oh 45801. A complete listing of all
county board of elections mailing addresses and contact information is available at https://www.sos.state.oh.us/elections/
Do not send your ballot via e-mail or fax; Ohio law prohibits electronic transmission of a voted ballot.
Monday April 4, 2022 – REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Tuesday, April 5, 2022 – ABSENTEE VOTING BEGINS
Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 12:00 noon – DEADLINE TO SUBMIT Absentee Ballot by mail REQUEST FORM
Monday, May 2, 2022 – MAILING YOUR BALLOT? It must be post marked by this day to be counted
Tuesday, May 3, 2022 – ELECTION DAY – 6:30 am – 7:30 pm
There will be in person voting at your polling locations on Election Day.
7:30 PM on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, – PLACING ABSENTEE BALLOT IN DROP BOX? They must be deposited no later than 7:30 p.m. to be counted.
Candidates & Issues Lists
- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)
- 2022 List of Open Offices and Filing Deadlines
- List of Offices & Candidates filed (updated daily at 12 noon and 4:30 p.m.)
- List of Local Issues filed
- Search To See My Ballot: The ballots for the current election will be viewable 46 days prior to the election. Click on the button to the right. Then Enter your name, click on submit button on that page. Verify that the registered address is correct. Then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – View all the ballots. You may also search for ballots by district.
In Person Absentee Voting Hours at the Board of Elections
Elections Conducted in Odd Years, Special Elections, and Primary Elections
(excluding presidential primary elections)
Weeks One, Two and Three of Voting:
Voting begins the day after the close of registration for the election. Boards must not be open for in-person absentee voting on any holiday established by state or federal law.
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
Week Four of Voting
Boards must be open for in-person absentee voting during the hours listed below. Boards must not be open for in-person absentee voting on any holiday established by state or federal law.
- 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on the Saturday before Election Day
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the Sunday before Election Day
Week of Election Day
- (MONDAY) 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the Monday before Election Day