Monday April 5, 2021 – REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Tuesday, April 6, 2021 – ABSENTEE VOTING BEGINS
Saturday, May 1, 2021 at Noon – DEADLINE TO SUBMIT Absentee Ballot by mail REQUEST FORM
Monday, May 3, 2021 – MAILING YOUR BALLOT? It must be post marked by this day to be counted
Tuesday, May 4, 2021 – ELECTION DAY – 6:30 am – 7:30 pm
There will be in person voting at your polling locations on Election Day.
7:30 PM on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 – PLACING ABSENTEE BALLOT IN DROP BOX? They must be deposited no later than 7:30 p.m. to be counted.
Candidates & Issues Lists
- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)
- 2021 List of Open Offices and Filing Deadlines (offices filing in Allen)
- List of Offices & Candidates filed
- List of Local Issues filed
- Search To See My Ballot: This button will only work when ballots are ready (46 days prior to the election. Click on the button to the right. Then Enter your name, click on submit button on that page. Verify that the registered address is correct. Then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – View all the ballots. You may also search for ballots by district.
In Person Absentee Voting Hours at the Board of Elections
Elections Conducted in Odd Years, Special Elections, and Primary Elections
(excluding presidential primary elections)
Weeks One, Two and Three of Voting:
Voting begins the day after the close of registration for the election. Boards must not be open for in-person absentee voting on any holiday established by state or federal law.
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
Week Four of Voting Boards must be open for in-person absentee voting during the hours listed below, including on any holiday established by state or federal law.
- 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on the Saturday before Election Day
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the Sunday before Election Day
Week of Election Day
- (MONDAY) 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the Monday before Election Day