A GENERAL ELECTION Will BE HELD Tuesday November 5, 2019 for the entire county.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE is Monday October 7, 2019
ABSENTEE VOTING BEGINS Tuesday October 8, 2019
Candidates & Issues Lists
- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)
- 2019 List of Open Offices and Filing Deadlines
- List of Offices & Candidates filed
- List of Local Issues filed
- Local Issues Advertising
(Links will be active when they are available)
Search For Your Ballot
- Search To See My Ballot: This button will only work when ballots are ready (46 days prior to the election. Click on the button to the right. Then Enter your name, click on submit button on that page. Verify that the registered address is correct. Then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – View all the ballots. You may also search for ballots by district.