Monday, April 3, 2023 – REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Tuesday, April 4, 2023 – ABSENTEE VOTING BEGINS
Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 12:00 noon – DEADLINE TO SUBMIT Absentee Ballot by mail REQUEST Form
Monday, May 1, 2023 – MAILING YOUR BALLOT? It must be postmarked by this day to be counted
Tuesday, May 2, 2023 – ELECTION DAY – 6:30 am – 7:30 pm
There will be in person voting at your polling location on Election Day.
7:30 PM on Tuesday, May 3, 2023, – PLACING ABSENTEE BALLOT IN DROP BOX? They must be deposited no later than 7:30 p.m. to be counted.
Candidates & Issues Lists
- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB) [includes Issues filed for this election]
- 2023 List of Open Offices and Filing Deadlines
- List of Offices & Candidates filed (updated daily at 12 noon and 4:30 p.m.)
- Issues Advertising
- Search To See My Ballot: The ballots for the current election will be viewable 46 days prior to the election. Click on the provided link above. Then Enter your name, click on submit button on that page. Verify that the registered address is correct. Then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – View all the ballots. You may also search for ballots by district
Absentee Voting Hours at the Board of Elections
Elections Conducted in Odd Years, Special Elections, and Primary Elections
(excluding presidential primary elections)