SPECIAL NOTICE: In Person Absentee Voting ENDS
Monday November 5, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
A GENERAL ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, November 6, 2012
At the usual place of holding elections in each and every precinct throughout the County or at such places as the Board may designate, for the purpose of choosing the following local officers and issues. (Proclamation pdf)
Voter Registration Deadline: TUESDAY OCTOBER 9, 2012
Candidates & Issues
Required Advertising of Issues
1. To complete your registration form online
2. To print a blank registration form . .
3. To request a registration form be sent to you .
Your properly completed voter registration form must be postmarked or received by the 30th day before the election at which you wish to vote. To. You can also .
Absentee Ballot Request Application
1. To request your absentee ballot
2. To print a blank absentee ballot request form click here..
All Polling Locations Will Be Open
The Polls for the Election will open at 6:30 A.M. and remain open until 7:30 P.M. on election day.