A GENERAL ELECTION Will BE HELD Tuesday November 5, 2019 for the entire county.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE is Monday October 7, 2019
ABSENTEE VOTING BEGINS Tuesday October 8, 2019
Candidates & Issues Lists
- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)
- 2019 List of Open Offices and Filing Deadlines
- List of Offices & Candidates filed
- List of Local Issues filed
- Local Issues Advertising
(Links will be active when they are available)
Search For Your Ballot
- Search To See My Ballot: This button will only work when ballots are ready (46 days prior to the election. Click on the button to the right. Then Enter your name, click on submit button on that page. Verify that the registered address is correct. Then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – View all the ballots. You may also search for ballots by district.
Voters can easily check their voter registration information, including voting address and polling location, online. You may also contact your county boards of elections to check your registration and polling location. Already Registered? Update your registered address online.
Absentee Voting (early voting)
Hours for absentee voting (Click to view Secretary of State Calendar):
Weeks One and Two and Three of Voting (beginning with the day after the close of registration for the election, except any holiday established by state law)
• 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday
Week Four of Voting
• 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
• 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on the Saturday before Election Day
• 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the Sunday before Election Day
Week of Election Day
• 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the Monday before Election Day
Absentee Voting – By Mail
Your application to receive a ballot must be received by mail no later than the Saturday before the election at 12:00 noon. For more information on Absentee voting click here. Request your absentee ballot by clicking here.
Requested Ballots will be sent out the day after the registration deadline.
- Enter your name and click on “submit”.
- Click on “print absentee request”.
- Type in the required information.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Mail the form to our office.
- You’re done!